Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Society Sucks

To tell the truth, many people bully others. And it's not fun. What if you were one of the kids who were made fun of everyday for something that you did, the way you dressed, or the music you listen to? I've been bullied for not letting someone copy off my test in elementary school. The girl ended up going to the counciling room for the rest of the year because she was bullying many other people in the class room.

But there are many people in this world who comit suicide from the bullying and some cut to get the pain in their minds out of the way, and onto the body. There is actually a poem I have seen on facebook with girl on a page made. I think it fits what kids who cut go through, saying she cuts.

"There is a young girl,
who is in a war.
Not for this country, not for freedom,
but at war with herself.
The battle she is desperately losing.
No one there to help.
She cries.
Cries for help,
but it's silent.
Hidden by a fake smile,
silent by unshed tears,
covered by her charade.
But no one can see through it.
Is she that good at her disguise?
Were her eyes not telling anyone?
The pain on the inside?
The emotions going through her head,
Or the wounds.
The wounds on the outside,
on the flesh.
Where she put her tool.
And created something special.
Special to her.
She put the pain on inside,
out.
Everywhere.
Stomach, thighs, wrists, everywhere.
Where that something special will last.
Till the scars fade away."

Most people think that they do it for attention. When really, they don't. Seeing, I have many friends that do self harm. But I wish that bullying, and these things would stop. But no matter what laws people make,or the amount of jail time, it will never stop. We can try, hundred years to come, but the bullying,suicide, self harm, will never stop. But there is one thing I have seen on a page. The Butterfly Project. I've never seen anyone do it, but I've heard of people doing it. If you cut, burn, anything, do this. That's all I have to say for you. Maybe this will help, or it won't.

But see what this world has came too? People committing suicide, because people can't keep their anger to themselves, or their opinions. They've cause so much harm to people. Even though I wish this bullying, and things would stop, we all know it will never happen.


7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic blog post & I totally agree with you that our society sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true thats why most of my friends cut and try to commit suicide. some people who think that life sucks and thier parents tell them it gets better, well somtimes it does and i dont mean to sound cheesy, but its true not everyone gets thier happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with every thing you wrote because the bullying and all that needs to stop even I was bullied for no reason and it sucked it was not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading about The Butterfly Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. I wish more people who self harm start it.

      Delete
  5. yeah I have no idea why other people bully others and they think it is fun but it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People think bullying is fun?! o__o
      those potatoes... bullys are potatoes.

      Delete